NIGHT 'N DAY PUMP PROMO: BE IN TO WIN A PUMP BEAN BAG
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited, 19 Carbine Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland, 1060 Phone: 0800 COCA COLA.
When will the competition start and end?
The promotion starts at 12.00am (NZST) on 14/02/22 and ends at 11.59pm (NZST) on 13/03/2022 (the Promotion Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 14 years and over excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand, its related bodies corporate, the Participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(d) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to request proof of your eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over your eligibility for the Promotion.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Where will the promotion run?
The promotion will run in participating Night ‘n Day stores in New Zealand as identified by the display of in-store promotional material (Participating Stores).
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Promotion Period, you need to buy, in one transaction, any 2x Pump or Pumped products (all variants) (Qualifying Purchase) from a Participating Store.
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase, you must, during the Promotion Period, complete an entry form received from the Participating Store’s cashier and place in an entry box to be in the draw for a chance to win.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be one (1) winner drawn per Participating Store. There will be a total of 52x winners determined in respect of this promotion across all Participating Stores,
The first valid entry randomly drawn by each Participating Store will win a Prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries, in case any winning entries/entrants are deemed invalid (Reserve Entries).
What can I win?
There is a total of 52x prizes.
The prize is a Pump Bean Bag (Prize) valued at $300NZD.
Actual prize may differ to image shown in store.
See paragraph 5-6 for further prize details.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is $15,600 NZD.
How many times can I enter?
Multiple entries are permitted but limited to one entry per Qualifying Purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Purchase 2 x Pump or Pumped qualifying products and gain 1 entry to the draw, purchase 4 x Pump or Pumped qualifying products and gain 2 entries’ and so forth.
How and when will the winner be informed?
Each valid entry received during the Promotion Period will be placed in the draw upon completion of the entry form. Entry’s will be drawn the week commencing 14th March. Winners will be notified by text or call within two (2) days of the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days, despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts, the prize will be redrawn from the Reserve Entrants.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. If you do not produce the proof of purchase when asked, the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a Prize. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entry (or entries) will be invalid, and you will lose any right to a Prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must respond to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified that you have won a Prize and provide the Promoter sufficient information to confirm your eligibility.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed within ten (10) working days of being drawn a winner, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) within 10 working days, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to Reserve Entrant/s.
Any such winner will be informed by phone within two days of determination.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period.
3. Buy any 2 x qualifying Pump or Pumped products in 1 transaction from any Participating Store in New Zealand during the Promotion Period and complete an entry form received from the cashier (while stocks last). To enter, place your completed entry form into the entry box in the Participating Store from which the Qualifying Purchase was made.
4. No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
5. The Prize is a Pump beanbag valued at $300NZD. There are 52x to be won across the Promotion Period.
6. Actual prize may differ to the image to that shown in store.
7. If you are a prize winner, you agree to take part in all publicity and photography in connection with the Promotion as the Promoter reasonably requires without compensation.
8. You will, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you do not sign your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
9. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
10. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
11. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible, or incorrectly submitted.
12. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the prize must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
14. By accepting or participating in any prize, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
15. If this promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware, or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure or any government imposed restrictions, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Inland Revenue’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
17. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this promotion or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
18. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes.
19. The winner has rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
20. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in correction with this promotion.
Collection and use of your personal information
22. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call the Consumer Information Centre on (0800) 505 123.