PUMP BE IN TO WIN 1 OF 15 JAM HANG UP SPEAKERS
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Coca-Cola Europacific Partners NZ, 19 Carbine Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland, 1060 Phone: 0800 COCA COLA.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 12.01am (NZST) on 17/01/2022 and ends at 11.59pm (NZST) on 13/02/2022 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 14 years and over excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners NZ, its related bodies corporate, the participating stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(d) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
(e) the promoter reserves the right to request proof of your eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over your eligibility for the Promotion.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating Z Energy Service Stations (Stores) in New Zealand.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy, in one transaction, any two (2) Pump 750ml, Pumped Sparkling 650ml or Pumped 750ml products (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Store of purchase, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotion Period before you submitted your entry).
For every Qualifying Purchase made during the Competition Period you will receive a unique code from the Store cashier. Text the unique code to  to be in the draw for a chance to win.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be fifteen (15) winners determined in respect of this promotion across all Stores.
The draw to determine all winners will be held at 12pm (NZST) on the below date at Farrimond Limited, 5 Elgon Street, Parnell, 1052 Auckland.
Draw date – 16th February 2022.
The first 15 valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received during the Promotion Period will win a Prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case any winning entries/entrants are deemed invalid (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are 15 prizes.
The prize is a JAM Hang Up Speaker valued at $50 (Prize).
Actual prize may differ to image shown in store.
See paragraph 5-6 for further prize details.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is $750 NZD.
How many times can I enter?
One entry per Qualifying Purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Purchase 2 x Pump 750ml, Pumped 750ml and Pumped Sparkling 650ml products and gain 1 entry to the draw, purchase 4 x Pump 750ml, Pumped 750ml and Pumped Sparkling 650ml products and gain 2 entries’ and so forth.
How and when will the winner be informed?
Each valid entry received during the Promotion period will be placed in the draw. Winning entries will be drawn at random from the relevant entries on 16th February 2022. Winners will be notified by text or call within two (2) days of the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days, despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts, the prize will be redrawn from the Reserve Entrants.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. If you do not produce the proof of purchase when asked, the Promoter may disqualify all your entries and you will lose any right to a Prize. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entry (or entries) will be invalid, and you will lose any right to a Prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must respond to the Promoter within ten (10) working days of being notified that you have won a Prize and provide the Promoter sufficient information to confirm your eligibility.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed within 10 working days of being drawn a winner, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) within 10 working days, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to Reserve Entrant/s.
Any such winner will be informed by phone within two days of determination.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. You will receive a return text message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. Buy any 2 x Pump 750ml, Pumped 750ml or Pumped Sparkling 650ml products in 1 transaction from any participating Store in New Zealand during the Promotion Period and receive an entry card containing a unique code from the cashier (while stocks last). To enter, text your unique code to ‘381’.
4. Texts to ‘381’ will incur a standard message cost (20c on Vodafone and Spark NZ, 9c on 2 degrees and 8c on Skinny Mobile) to the entrant. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages – check with your telecommunications provider. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant. No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
5. The Prize is a JAM Hang Up Speaker valued at $50 (Prize). There are 15 prizes to be won across the Promotion Period.
6. Actual prize may differ to the image to that shown in store.
8. If you are one of the prize winners, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter reasonably requires without compensation.
9. You will, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you do not sign your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
10. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
11. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
12. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible, or incorrectly submitted.
13. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
14. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the prize must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any applicable laws.
15. By accepting or participating in any prize, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
16. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware, or communications issues, un-authorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, acts of Government or acts of God, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any applicable laws.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice.
18. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
19. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes.
20. The winner has rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude, or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
21. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.