Purchase any specially marked 750mL bottle of Pump and scratch for your chance to 'Pump up your pay by $50K'. In addition, there are 5 x prizes of $500 to be won each week of the promotional period.
You are now in the draw to Pump up your Pay by $50K! You are also entered into the weekly draw to win one of 5 x $500 prizes. You will be sent an email confirming your entry and for any queries please call our customer services line on (0800) 505 123.
- Q. How long will the promotion run for?
- A. The promotion starts at 12:00.00am on Monday, 25 November 2013 and ends at 11.59.59pm on Sunday, 30 March 2014.
- Q. I have a promotional pack and want to enter the promo but it is after the 30th of March?
- A. Unfortunately once the promotion is closed, we are unable to accept any further entries.
- Q. How old do I have to be to enter?
- A. This competition is open only to New Zealand residents aged 14 years or over.
- Q. What is an 'Eligible Entrant'?
- A. To be a winner in this promotion, you must be 14 years or older, you and your close relatives or housemates cannot work for Coca-Cola or any of its suppliers and you need to be a NZ resident.
- Q. I bought a bottle of Pump but it doesn't have the promotion on the front of the pack, is it still part of the promotion?
- A. Only promotionally marked 750mL bottles of Pump are part of the promotion.
- Q. How many prizes are there?
- A. There is one major prize of $50,000 and 5 x weekly prizes of $500. The promotion is 18 weeks long so there will be 90 x $500 winners and 1x $50,000 winner.
- Q. When will the prizes be drawn?
- A. The weekly prizes will be drawn on the Monday following each weekly period (Monday to Sunday) and the major prize will be drawn at the end of the promotion period on Wednesday 2 April, 2014.
- Q. How will I know if I win?
- A. All winners (both the weekly winners and the main prize winner) will be called using the phone number they entered with (if by text) or contacted using the info they provided when entering via the internet.
- Q. I can't read the unique code on my label.
- A. Please call us on 0800 505 123 if you are unable to read your unique code on your label.
- Q. There is no unique code printed under the scratch panel, how do I enter?
- A. Please call us on 0800 505 123 so we can look into this for you.
- Q. What does my entry put me in the draw for?
- A. Each entry puts you in the draw to win one of the $500 weekly prizes (for the week of that entry only Monday – Sunday) and gives you one entry to the major prize draw at the end of the promotion period.
- Q. What do I do if the website or text system does not recognise my unique code?
- A. Please try again in case you have typed it incorrectly and failing that please call us on 0800 505 123 so we can investigate this further for you.
- Q. I entered my details wrong when I entered via the website, who do I talk to?
- A. Please call us on 0800 505 123 and we will help you sort this out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pump "Pump up your pay" Promotion 2013-2014
1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to the “Pump up Your Pay” promotion brought to you by Pump (the Promotion).HOW TO ENTER
2. Purchase any specially marked bottle of 750ml Pump and scratch the scratch panel found on the bottle label to reveal your unique code. This Promotion opens at 12:00:00am on 25 November 2013 and closes at 11:59:59pm on 30 March 2014 (Promotion Period).
3. To participate in and/or claim a prize in this Promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 14 years or over.
4. You can only enter each unique code once.
5. To enter simply:
TEXT: Send the unique code as a text message to ‘811’ to enter. Enter using any text capable New Zealand mobile phone. Texts to ‘811’ will incur a standard message cost (20c on Vodafone and Telecom, 9c on 2Degrees, 8c on Skinny Mobile) to the entrant. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages - check with your telecommunications provider. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile phone account before entering via text. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant.
INTERNET: Go to www.pump.co.nz and enter the unique code, name and contact details online.
6. EACH CODE = 1 ENTRY IN THE MAJOR PRIZE DRAW: Entry of a unique code by text or web is automatic entry into the weekly prize draw on the day that code was received by the Promoter as well as entry into the Major Prize draw at the end of the Promotion.PRIZE DETAILS
7. MAJOR PRIZE: There is one major prize of $50,000 to be won (the Major Prize). If the winner is under 18, their parent or guardian will be awarded the Major Prize, and the parent or guardian may be required to sign acceptance of these Terms and Conditions prior to claiming the Major Prize.
8. WEEKLY PRIZES: There are 5 x weekly prizes of NZ$500 to be won each week day during the Promotion Period (each a Weekly Prize).
9. The Major Prize and the Weekly Prizes are together referred to as the Prizes in these Terms and Conditions.
10. Prizes will be awarded to the registered user/holder of the mobile number and/or the email address used for entry into this competition.ENTRY
11. Entry in to this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoter is no responsible, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected text or web entries, or any text or website entries not received by the Promoter, or for unreadable unique codes.
13. You must ensure that your entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
14. The Promoter’s employees, all employees or contractors of associated companies and agencies of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.MAJOR DRAW
15. The Major Prize will be drawn at 3:00pm on Wednesday 2 April 2014.
16. Prior to receiving the Major Prize and being declared a winner, the winner will be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or drivers license.WEEKLY DRAWS
17. Each Weekly Prize will be drawn randomly each Monday throughout the Promotion Period, with the first Weekly Prize draw taking place on Monday 2 December 2013 and the last Weekly Prize draw taking place on Monday 31 March 2014.
18. The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to electronically transfer the Weekly Prize amount into the New Zealand bank account nominated by the winner on the next suitable business day after receipt of details of the nominated bank account from the winner.PRIZE DRAWS
19. The Prize draws under this Promotion will be randomly drawn and independently supervised.
20. All Prize winners must nominate a New Zealand bank account into which the Prize will be paid. If the winner does not have a bank account, they are able to nominate another person’s New Zealand bank account into which the Prize can be deposited. No Prizes will be paid to winners other than via a New Zealand bank account. Each entrant confirms that they have the consent of the account holder to pass such of the account holder’s personal information, as is necessary, on to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no liability for any dispute between the nominated account holder and the Prize winner in relation to funds deposited into a nominated bank account.
21. Once a Prize winner has been contacted, the Promoter will ask for details of a New Zealand bank account to enable transfer of the Prize. Bank transfer times will depend on the Prize winner’s bank.
22. It is your responsibility to disclose to the Inland Revenue Department the receipt of a Prize and to pay any taxes that may become due. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize.GENERAL
23. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to you if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, you have breached these terms and conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
24. Entry into the Promotion is deemed authority from you to Vodafone, Telecom and 2Degrees to release your phone number(s) to the Promoter (or its agent). By entering a unique code you consent to the Promoter contacting you at the contact details provided regarding any Prizes won.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
27. You consent to the Promoter using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event you are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The Promoter collects your personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, you may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by you will be held for the Promoter at Farrimond Ltd, Level 1, 5 Eglon Street, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand or such other place as is notified to you on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below. The Promoter will destroy all personal information once the Prizes have been claimed.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason.
30. For further assistance or queries regarding this promotion please call the Consumer Information Centre on (0800) 505 123
31. The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Ltd of The Oasis, Mt Wellington Auckland. Entries should not be sent to this address.
Pump up your pay promotion 2013-2014
To talk to a customer services representative please call (0800) 505 123 or send us an email using the form below. The asterisk (*) marks a mandatory field.
Pump up your Pay Winners
$500.00 Weekly Winners
Week 1: Monday, 25 November 2013
Vincent Hamilton East
Week 2: Monday, 02 December 2013
Francene Hawke's Bay
Week 3: Monday, 09 December 2013
Week 4: Monday, 16 December 2013
Week 5: Monday, 23 December 2013
Week 6: Monday, 30 December 2013
Week 7: Monday, 06 January 2014
Week 8: Monday, 13 January 2014
Week 9: Monday, 20 January 2014
Week 10: Monday, 27 January 2014
Week 11: Monday, 03 February 2014
Week 12: Monday, 10 February 2014
Week 13: Monday, 17 February 2014
Week 14: Monday, 24 February 2014
Week 15: Monday, 03 March 2014
Week 16: Monday, 10 March 2014
Week 17: Monday, 17 March 2014
Week 18: Monday, 24 March 2014
Pump "Pump up your pay" Promotion 2013-2014
CCA: refers to Coca-Cola Amatil Limited, The Oasis Carbine Rd, Mt Wellington 1060, Auckland, New Zealand. PO Box 62042 Mt Wellington, 0800 505 123.
Website: refers to this website, www.pump.co.nz
Affiliates: refers to any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies of CCA and shall include any authorised bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company.
2. Your Personal Information is Important
We will comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and other requirements of New Zealand legislation to protect your privacy. Note that this Policy does not affect your rights under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, nor is it intended to limit or exclude your rights under that Act.
3. What Personal Information do we collect and why do we collect it?
CCA may collect personal information about you (such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, details of your family or household structure such as the number of children you have) that you provide to us voluntarily. We will use such information for the purpose for which it has been provided. This may include using your information for the following purposes:
1.For the administration of the Website;
2.To respond to and deal with questions comments enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities submitted through the use of the "Contact Us", "Comment" or any other features on the Website; and
3.All other general administrative and business purposes.
If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us.
You ordinarily are not required to register or provide personal information in order to access this Website, although we require you to register on this Website if you wish to receive newsletter communications from us. By registering, you agree to receiving communications from CCA and the Website. You may also choose to receive further communications from The Coca-Cola Company through your registration. You may choose to opt out of receiving these communications and we will give you the opportunity to do that each time we contact you. If you want to opt out at any time from receiving newsletter communications, you may do so on your 'profile' page.
4. When do we disclose the personal information we collect?
In addition to the purposes stated in section 3 above, we may disclose personal information you have provided through our websites to persons or companies that we retain to send communications or facilitate other activities for which you have registered or in which you have otherwise asked to participate. We also will disclose personal information if required by law, including compliance with warrants, subpoenas or other legal process.
CCA requires persons and companies to which it discloses personal information to restrict their use of such information to the purposes for which it has been provided by CCA and not to disclose that information to others. CCA cannot be responsible, however, for any damages caused by the failure of unaffiliated third parties to honour their privacy obligations to CCA. Similarly, CCA is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites that are linked to the Website.
In addition to these limited disclosures of personal information, CCA may provide its Affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with aggregate information about visitors to our sites. For example, we might disclose the median ages of visitors to our websites, or the numbers of visitors to our websites that come from different geographic areas. Such aggregate information will not include information of any individual visitors to our websites.
CCA may provide personal and other information to a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale of CCA, a subsidiary or line of business associated with CCA, or substantially all of the assets of CCA or one of its subsidiaries, Affiliates or lines of business.
5. Special Note for Parents
CCA takes seriously its obligations under the applicable legislation and guidelines protecting the personal information of children under the age of 13. CCA will specifically instruct children not to submit personal information nor attempt to register on this Website. Parents should be aware that information that is voluntarily given by children - or others - in chat sessions, email exchanges, bulletin boards or the like may be used by other parties to generate unsolicited email or other contacts. CCA encourages all parents to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of the Internet.
6. How do we protect your personal information?
CCA takes measures to prevent unauthorised intrusion in the Website and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information by unauthorised persons. However, CCA cautions visitors to this Website that no network, including the Internet, is entirely secure. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorised acquisition of personal information provided to this Website, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorised acquisition.
7. How do we maintain the integrity of your personal information?
CCA has procedures in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete and current for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information that you have provided to us and where appropriate you may request that it be corrected. If you wish to review your personal information please call our Customer Information Centre 0800 505 123 or send a request to:
Customer Information Centre
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd
The Oasis Carbine Rd
Mt Wellington, 1060
PO Box 62042
Auckland, New Zealand
You also may obtain a copy of your personal information by contacting us by email.
8. What other information do we collect?
When you access and interact with a CCA website, we may collect certain information - often referred to as "clickstream data." Such data may include the type of Internet browser and operating system you are using, the pages and information you accessed on our site, the total time spent on our site, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. Also, where you have previously identified yourself in the registration process as affiliated with a particular business or organization, we may record the fact that a representative of your business or organization visited the site, along with other clickstream data concerning that visit. Clickstream data will not be used to identify you personally and will not be associated or correlated with any site visitor in a personally-identifiable manner.
9. Information placed automatically on your computer - Cookies
With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. Please be aware, however, that some features and programs of our websites may be unavailable to you if cookies are erased or blocked.
11. Changes to this Policy
TERMS OS USE
Pump "Pump up your pay" Promotion 2013-2014
Please read these terms carefully before using the website. Using the website indicates that you accept these terms.
Throughout this website, the words “we”, “us”, “our” and “CCA” refer to Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and any of its affiliated companies and also Pump®, a trademark owned by Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.).
1. Use of Website
1.1 This World Wide Web Site (the Website) is operated by us.
1.2 The Website is only open to residents and businesses in New Zealand.
1.3 We may at any time change these Terms and Conditions of Use and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms to which you are bound.
1.4 Unless otherwise noted, you should assume that the copyright in everything you see or read on the Website including in any designs, text, graphics, source code, or software belongs to us. Your access to it does not imply a license to reproduce and/or distribute this information which means that you cannot reproduce, modify, publicly display or distribute the contents of this Website without our prior written consent.
1.5 You may use this Website for your own personal, non-commercial information for entertainment and reference purposes only.
1.6 You may not use any third parties’ likeness, names, and/or properties that may appear on the Website without their express permission.
1.7 You may not send any material to the Website that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
1.8 We may review, edit, or delete materials you or others send to this Website, but are not obligated to do so.
2. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of Information
2.1 We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this Website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance on the material that appears on this Website will be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this Website.
3.1 In applying for registration to this Website, it is your responsibility to supply us with sufficient Information. We are entitled to deny an application for registration due to insufficient information supplied by you, where we consider such information is important and is reasonably obtainable by you.
3.2 Any information collected by us will be used to determine or confirm your details and/or to ensure that your application is satisfactory to us.
3.3 You authorise us and our employees, agents, suppliers or delivery people for the purpose of the performance of our obligations to access any information supplied by you or collected by us.
3.5 We have the right to refuse your registration or, at any time, cancel your registration for any reason whatsoever, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occur, without notice or liability. You acknowledge that we are not obliged to disclose the reason for any such refusal or termination.
4. Intellectual property rights
4.1 You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website and in all information and materials on this Website (Website Content) are owned by us, our suppliers or licensors unless expressly indicated. The Website Content is protected by New Zealand and international copyright and trademark laws.
4.2 You agree that you will not do any of the following without our written permission:
(a) use our or any other party trademarks, except for printing out a copy of this Website or as part of a reference to our products or services;
(b) reproduce, copy, modify, merge, adapt, translate, re-publish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public or otherwise make the Website Content available to the public;
(c) use, sell, assign, rent, sub licence or otherwise deal with the Website Content except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use; or
(d) anything else which would infringe our rights or the rights of our content suppliers.
4 .3 You may view this Website using a web "browser" so long as you do not change the form of copyright and other proprietary notices. If you are interested in a piece of Website Content for your personal, non-commercial use, you may save a single copy, print one or download one.
4.4 Images of people and/or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, us. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Any unauthorised use of the images may breach copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Third party links and advertising
5.1 We provide hyperlinks to third party sites (Linked Sites) for convenience only, and the inclusion of the hyperlink does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by us. In addition, the inclusion of third party advertising on this Website (whether with or without hyperlinks) is not an endorsement or recommendation of the third party advertiser by us.
5.2 You acknowledge and agree that Linked Sites are not under our control and that we are not liable or responsible for:
(a) any act, omission or negligence of any person who administers or owns any Linked Site;
(b) the copyright compliance, legality or decency of any Linked Site;
(c) the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any Linked Site;
(d) any goods or services provided by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; or
(e) the performance of any obligations owing to or by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site.
6. Submitted information
6.1 Any information you provide to us through or in connection with this Website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes our property and we are free to use the information for any purpose.
6.2 You agree that no submissions provided by you to the Website will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You are and will remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make.
7. Indemnity and limitation of liability
7.1 By using this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees and costs, arising out of any of the following:
(a) any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, or defamation relating to any materials you send to the Website;
(b) any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using the Website through your internet account;
(c) your breach of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
(d) any other matter regarding this Website and your use of it.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
7.2 You agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Website. We, our directors, employees or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Website or the information content, materials or products included on this Website.
7.3 These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by laws of New Zealand and any dispute will be resolved exclusively by the courts of New Zealand.
8. Changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use
Date Last Revised: November 2013